Crescent Town Programming
Our Program Coordinator, Nazly, is now working from our office in Crescent Town Club.
Nazly can also be reached at 647-233-4898. Programming space will not be available for use by members until spring 2015.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide additional information as it becomes available.
English- 2 Gower
English- 2A The Marketplace
Empowering and Connecting Seniors in East Toronto
Harmony Hall Centre for Seniors (also known as Call-A-Service, Inc.) is a multicultural community centre that empowers and connects seniors 55+ by delivering transportation, recreational and support services in East Toronto.
We offer cultural programs for seniors in Bengali, Chinese, English, and Tamil and bring all four groups together to promote cultural harmony.
Services and programs provided include:
- Transportation to medical appointments, adult day programs, shopping and social events.
- Programming for social and recreational activities such as congregate dining, billiards, karaoke, mahjong, chess, casino trips, and art programs.
- Wellness activities such as yoga, tai chi, gentle fitness, and walking groups.
- Educational opportunities including classes in language, computers, health promotion seminars and cooking.
- Support to address critical needs related to housing, immigration, social assistance, and pensions.
Harmony Hall Centre for Seniors is funded by grants from the Toronto Central LHIN (Local Health Integration Network), the Province of Ontario's Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, the United Way of Greater Toronto, the City of Toronto and the Federal Government. We have also received grants from New Horizons for Seniors, the Ontario Trillium Foundation and Mondelez International.
For more information about our services and programs please contact us at: 416-752-0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.